WD12 - Water Based Degreaser
WD12 – WATER BASED DEGREASER & CLEANER
WD12 is specifically formulated as a heavy duty degreaser to replace hydrocarbon solvent degreasing systems.
WD12 is a highly effective degreaser for removing heavy soils such as oil, grease and diesel exhaust stains from all types of On and Off Road Transport including Heavy and Light vehicles on mine sites and railway rolling stock.
WD12 – Heavy Duty Degreaser
WD12 is also a highly effective general purpose cleaner and is suitable for use on Off Shore Drilling Rigs.
WD12 has a concentrated “quick breaking”, non-phosphate and readily biodegradable formulation that leaves a streak free finish.
WD12 is safe on all surfaces which in combination with TW12 Vehicle Wash and applied by our TOTAL Clean Foam/Spray systems, provides a superior degreasing and cleaning process to most solvent hydrocarbon processes.
WD12: Safe for the operator, the environment and your equipment.
WD12 WATER BASED DEGREASER is widely used in mining, industrial and automotive applications. Workshops use WD12 WATER BASED DEGREASER to degrease engines and transmission systems. Automotive uses include removing grease and grime from paint and alloy wheel trims.
WD12 WATER BASED DEGREASER is also an economical and effective multipurpose degreaser and cleaner. WD12 WATER BASED DEGREASER can be used in a wide range of applications such as removing grease and grime from walls, doors, food preparation benches, bathrooms, toilets, concrete, floors and general spray/wipe requirements.
Features and Benefits:
Safe for the operator –
- WD12 in use is a low-hazard and concentrated degreaser that is highly dilutable for a wide range of degreasing applications (1:50 to 1:5 to as received).
Safe for the equipment –
- WD12 is non-corrosive and multi-metal safe with a very “free rinsing” formulation that is effective in both soft and hard water areas.
- Applied by spray application, its unique formulation enables effective penetration that rapidly and effectively removes oil, grease and road grime while rinsing to a streak free finish.
- Suitable for use on all equipment including cars, trucks and railway rolling stock.
Safe for the environment –
- WD12 does not contain hydrocarbon, phosphate or caustic and is formulated from readily biodegradable materials that provide quick breaking technology designed to assist effective operation of waste water treatment systems.
Safe to Use –
- WD12 is low hazard according to Safe Work Australia and classified as non-dangerous goods according to the ADG Code.
- WD12 is non-flammable and suitable for use in all surface and underground operations.
- 20 litre pail WD12 Water Based Degreaser
- 200 litre drum WD12 Water Based Degreaser
- 1,000 litre bulky WD12 Water Based Degreaser