TW12 - Heavy Duty Truck Wash
TW12 – Heavy Duty Truck Wash
TW12 is specifically formulated as a heavy duty vehicle wash that is highly effective in removing dirt, soils, light oil/grease and road grime from all types of On and Off Road Transport including Heavy and Light vehicles on mine sites and railway rolling stock.
TW12 is also a highly effective general purpose cleaner and is suitable for use on Off Shore Drilling Rigs.
Heavy Duty Truck Wash – readily biodegradable and environmentally friendly
TW12 has a concentrated “quick breaking” and readily biodegradable formulation that leaves a streak free finish. TW12 is classified as non-hazardous and does not contain phosphate, caustic or harsh alkali, which makes it extremely safe for the operator, equipment and the environment.
TW12 Heavy Duty Truck Wash is safe for the operator, your equipment and the environment
TW12 HEAVY DUTY TRUCK WASH is a concentrated, biodegradable, non-caustic, streak free, “quick break” heavy duty truck wash. This multipurpose water based heavy duty cleaner is built to combat even the toughest of dirt, mud, grease and bugs leaving the surface clean and streak free.
TW12 HEAVY DUTY TRUCK WASH is built tough enough to use on heavy mining and industrial equipment but gentle enough to also use on cars, 4WDs, caravans, boats and even concrete floors. This product effectively removes road grime and dirt from all surfaces including plastic, rubber, chrome, aluminium and paintwork.
TW12 Heavy Duty Truck Wash cleans streak free and prevents corrosion
TW12’s unique streak free formulation contains corrosion inhibitors to protect surfaces from rusting. The product is suitable for use in pressure washers and automated washing systems.
Features & Benefits:
Safe for the operator –
- TW12 is a general purpose cleaner with a non-hazardous, non-toxic, high foaming and concentrated formulation
Safe for the equipment –
- TW12 is non-corrosive and multi-metal safe with a very “free rinsing” formulation that is effective in both soft and hard water areas.
- The high foaming formulation enables longer contact time and more effective penetration that rapidly and effectively removes dirt, light oil/grease and road grime while rinsing to a streak free finish.
- Suitable for use on all vehicles including cars, trucks and railway rolling stock
Safe for the Environment –
- TW12 does not contain phosphate, caustic or other harsh alkalis and is formulated from readily biodegradable materials that provide quick breaking technology designed to assist effective operation of waste water treatment systems.
Safe to Use –
- TW12 is classified as non-hazardous according to Safe Work Australia and as non-dangerous goods according to the ADG Code.
- Suitable for use in all surface and underground operations
- 20 litre pail TW12 Heavy Duty Truck Wash
- 200 litre drum TW12 Heavy Duty Truck Wash
- 1,000 litre bulky TW12 Heavy Duty Truck Wash
Use TW12 HEAVY DUTY TRUCK WASH on any surface including plastic, rubber, chrome, aluminium and paintwork to remove grime and dirt.
TW12’s unique non caustic formula will safely remove grease and road grime from mining and heavy industrial equipment, 4WDs and cars, boats, caravans, and flooring.
The product will not streak and is suitable for use on side curtains of trailers and all fabrics found in the transport and marine environments.
TW12 HEAVY DUTY TRUCK WASH formula is biodegradable and safe to use. The product is classified as a non-hazardous substance and non-dangerous product according to NOHSC.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Water based, non-caustic product.
- Classified non-hazardous and non-dangerous according to NOHSC criteria.
REMOVE GREASE AND GRIME FAST
- Fast acting formula removes grease without the need for scrubbing.
- Free rinsing.
- Highly concentrated – use less product.
USE SAFELY ON A RANGE OF SURFACES
- Tough enough to cut through grease in the harshest environments.
- Gentle enough to use on cars, boats, caravans and floors.
- Corrosion inhibitors protect surfaces from rust.
- Streak free finish.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Product application can be by sponge, pressure washer, foam gun or automated washing systems.
- Apply product according to dilution levels specified on package label.
- For best results, leave product for 10 to 20 minutes to penetrate the dirt and grime.
- Store in original container away from direct sunlight.
- Dispose of waste water in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines.